Miro is an application used for brain health monitoring. It is a collection of interesting and engaging games which serve as tools that track the emotional, cognitive and motor functions of a patient’s brain. This innovative and unconventional application allows physicians to track the functioning of their patients’ brains and save all the results and other clinical information. Miro is easy to use and can be used by physicians and patients from anywhere, at any time. It is available for iPad only.
Using the modern technology, Miro allows physicians to assess, manage and monitor a patient’s brain health and functioning, without doing the usual medical tests.
But, how can an app analyse the human brain? This is made possible thanks to its amazing features:
- Kaleidoscope uses the iPad’s built-in camera, touch screen, microphone and gyroscope to evaluate patients’ brain health.
- It’s intelligent analytics extract the clinically relevant information from a patient’s audio, video, and interactive responses. In this way, it gives an exceptional insight into a patient’s brain health status, which helps physicians in the diagnosis of neurological disorders and conditions.
- It saves all the results and recordings of a patient. In this way, it makes the assessing of a patient’s clinical history easier, so physicians don’t need to rely on their memory.
Miro is easy to use. Physicians and patients can download it on their iPads and use it anywhere, at any time.
What we did
- Game Design
- Client implementation (Unity 3D)
- Server implementation (AWS, TrueVault)
- API creation and integration
- Concept art, 2D Art, animations
- Research on the new technologies as eyes tracking, speech recognition, etc.